Our project managers conform to the Project Management Institute (PMI) guidelines, concentrating on all nine knowledge areas; Scope, Quality, Time, Cost, Communication, Human Resources, Procurement, Risk, and Integration.
- Requirement management
- Milestone deliverables
- Requirement traceability
- Change Control Board
- Customer Feedback
- Budgeted at Completion (BAC)
- Earned Value (BCWP or EV)
- Return on Investment analysis (ROI)
- Estimated at Completion (EAC)
- Measurable, tangible deliverables
- Milestone goals
- Detailed Schedules
- Periodic status reporting to customer
Communication is Key
It is crucial to ensure seamless communication with stakeholders and within the project team.
Milestone deliverables are planned throughout the lifecycle of the project. The project manager and tech lead use a variety of tools to track deliverables throughout the project:
- Progress Reports
- Information distribution
- Status meetings with Customer
- Identification of all stakeholders
- Customer feedback
Project Management Process Benefits
- Management and control of all process areas.
- Accurate, timely project status
- Cost, Schedule, Scope, Quality control
- Effective communication with all stakeholders
- No surprises
- Reduced project risks Project information availability
Take the next step
Call us today at (469) 301-1515 or contact us online.